Does the following interest you?
- Running with friends
- Staying in shape
- Starting high school already having upperclassmen friends
- Being on a team that is like a second family
- Setting and achieving goals, and celebrating with your friends after achieving them
- Being a part of something great that will create lasting memories…
If so, come to the XC call-out meeting with a parent (or even alone if they can’t make it) on Wednesday, June 4th at 6:30 p.m. in the grove (darby HS commons is rain location).
At the meeting you can expect the following info:
- Meet the coaching staff and current team members
- Receive summer practice information and information about Run-a-thon, camp, and other important events for the season
- Get a general idea of coaches’ expectations for the team, a brief summary of the commitment and time it takes to be a part of the xc team, and have a chance to ask any other questions you may have!
If you cannot make the meeting, please contact Coach Schulte at your earliest convenience so you can be filled in on what you missed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you soon!!